CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP
End to end visibility across your enterprise
On premise, hosted or in the cloud.
CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) provides you with true, end-to-end, deep functionality across your enterprise. Built on a technology that lets you tailor a solution specific to your company quickly, while still enabling you to upgrade to future releases.
SyteLine is the flagship product of the Infor CloudSuite family, focused on discrete and process manufacturers in the mid-market. No matter which environment you choose, on-premise, hosted or SaaS, the extensive functionality encompasses the enterprise to bring you a package that integrates your company globally across your sales force, accounting, manufacturing, distribution and after-market service.
CloudSuite Industrial's modular structure ensures that all functional areas of the company are supported individually, yet interact seamlessly.
The CloudSuite Industrial system provides supporting functionality for all areas of your enterprise, including finance and sales, communication and management, shop floor planning, production and control. Whatever your company's strategic focus, CloudSuite Industrial can help you grow faster, increase profitability and become more efficient.
Click on a link below for specific information by functional area:
Built with 100% Microsoft .net technology, CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) brings unique and powerful tools that permit you to deploy your system globally while maintaining unique requirements, or personalizations, locally at each site and even down to the user level. Infor brings together Microsoft's powerful tools (SQL Server and .net languages) under an innovative and powerful platform called Mongoose. With Mongoose you can quickly personalize your deployment of SyteLine to ensure that your unique business needs are maintained while you implement the powerful best practices enbodied in the software.
Ease of Use
CloudSuite Industrial's innovative user interface gives you the power to access data that is light years ahead of other systems.
With CloudSuite Industrial, you users can:
- Have role based home pages with key performance indicators, alerts and data presentations for key users throughout the organization.
- Drill down to associated information from everywhere
- Create DataViews that provide pivot-table like functionality within the live data on-the-fly
- Select between a multiple form interface or tabular form view
- Query and sort on any field visible on screen
- View and maintain records in a classic form view, or in a highly functional grid view
- Export record sets to a spreadsheet
- Import modified records from your spreadsheet
- Rapidly enter data in grids
- Re-organize grids for optimum data viewing and data entry
- Add unlimited user defined fields and tables
- Rename fields globally
- Add your own buttons and widgets
- Create your own SQL tables, and use CloudSuite Industrial's user friendly wizards to create new forms within the user interface.
To quickly learn more about how easy navigation is in Infor CloudSuite Industrial, watch this 15 minute video.