LogicData's SyteLine Conversion Center
With an average of over 10 years servicing the manufacturing industry and supporting IT initiatives, LogicData's professionals know what it takes to make your SyteLine conversion a success.
SyteLine Version Upgrades: We know what it takes to get you to the most current version of SyteLine successfully and seamlessly. Moving from the Progress versions of SyteLine to the current SQL versions of SyteLine requires technical, application and project management skills. Because we've done dozens of these conversions, we know the issues and how to navigate the waters to make sure your conversion is a success.
Beginning with our thorough survey, we can establish a realistic budget and timeframe for your company to upgrade. We will review with you the specific issues that must be addressed, including:
- Number of sites
- Size of databases
- Number of users
- Modules in use
- Add-on or third party products
- Existing custom modifications
- Network infrastructure
Based on the survey results, we will help you design a conversion project that will include:
- Specification of proper servers to run the new release
- Data clean up in your current version to minimize conversion time and errors
- Preliminary data conversion
- Implementation team training
- Piloting of new system and new functionality
- Documentation of new or changed procedures
- Specification, design and production of any needed modifications, customizations or reports
- End user training
- Final conversion for go live
- Go live execution
- Post go live support
Due to the large number of conversions we have done, LogicData has accumulated a series of checklists, programs and tools to assist in converting SyteLine that speed the process and minimize errors.
Please contact our Sales team for a free consultation and analysis of your conversion project.